Historic charm meets modern elegance at the Inn on West Liberty. Our bed and breakfast provides comfortable and luxury Savannah lodging in the historic district. Choose your favorite guest room in our historic main house or make it a romantic retreat when you stay in our private cottage. Each guest will have luxury in-room amenities and a full gourmet breakfast each morning. View our Accessibility Policy.
Experience Exceptional Savannah Lodging
Our Guest Rooms give you classic touches of history without sacrificing modern comfort. Each of these seven rooms features a king or queen bed and proximity to the inn amenities located on the first floor.
This spacious penthouse is perfect for a girl’s weekend, golf outing, or small family getaway with its wet bar and large seating area.
The Pulaski Square Cottage is one of our larger accommodations at 670 square feet and is situated across the courtyard from our main house.
Our pet-friendly cottage sits across the courtyard from the main property and features a king bed, full kitchen, washer & dryer, living room with a queen size sleeper sofa, a deep soaking tub and a separate walk-in shower.
|Wright Square||Two||King||Tub/Shower Combo||2nd Floor, Private Balcony, Fireplace, Pet-Friendly||Check Rates|
|Madison Square||Two||Queen||Tub/Shower Combo||2rd Floor, Decorative Fireplace, Writing Desk||Check Rates|
|Monterey Square||Two||King||Tub/Shower Combo||2nd Floor, Decorative Fireplace, Large Writing Desk||Check Rates|
|Lafayette Square||Two||Queen||Tub/Shower Combo||3rd Floor, Writing Desk, Private Covered Balcony||Check Rates|
|Johnson Square||Two||King||Walk-In Shower||3rd Floor, Decorative Fireplace, Writing Desk||Check Rates|
|Orleans Square||Two||King||Oversized Walk-In Shower||3rd Floor, Decorative Fireplace, Large Writing Desk||Check Rates|
|Oglethorpe Penthouse Suite||Three||King||Tub/Shower Combo||4th Floor, Queen Sofa Bed, Wet Bar||Check Rates|
|Pulaski Square Cottage||Three||King||Soaking Tub & Walk-In Shower||Pet-Friendly, Full Kitchen, Washer & Dryer, Living Room||Check Rates|
Featured Services at The Inn
- Full gourmet breakfast with a touch of southern flare
- Afternoon refreshments
- Evening social hour
- Coffee, sodas and bottled water available all-day
- Elevator service
- Garden courtyard
- Free Wi-Fi
- Turn down service
- Valet dry cleaning & laundry service
- Morning newspaper – USA Today
- Parking passes are available for purchase; $15 1-day, $24 2-days (recommended); limited complimentary parking spaces available on a first-come, first-serve basis
Each accommodation at our luxury bed and breakfast in Savannah’s Historic District includes a private bath with deluxe towels & William Roam’s finest toiletries.
- Flat Screen TV’s with Roku streaming
- Charging stations in every bedroom
- Superior mattresses and luxurious linens and pillows
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available upon request
- Iron/ironing board
- Cozy waffle robes
- Decorative fireplaces in Wright Square, Madison Square, Monterey Square, Johnson Square and Orleans Square
- Large closets in all rooms except Lafayette Square
- Lafayette Square features a wardrobe armoire
Children over 12 are welcome with accompanying adult. Children 12 and older may be subject to a $30 per additional person fee per room night.
In order to receive a full refund, guests must cancel 3 or more days prior to arrival and 8 or more days prior to arrival during Special Events (St. Patrick’s Day Parade, Rock n’ Roll Marathon) and Major Holidays
If you do not show for your stay or cancel less than 3 days prior to your arrival (or less than 8 days for special events and major holidays) the full amount of your reservation will be charged and is nonrefundable. Early departures or no shows are considered a cancellation and are treated within the described policy.
Third-party bookings are subject to the third party cancellation policies and fees. Any reservations made through third-party sites should be canceled or changed directly with the booking site (we will assist whenever possible).
Check-In time is between 3pm and 10pm.
Special arrangements may be made for early and late check-ins. For early arrivals before 3:00pm if your room is not ready, we will be happy to store your bags while you begin to explore our beautiful city!
For arrivals between 7:00pm and 10:00pm, please call us ahead of time so that we may provide you with our late arrival procedures.
Check-out is at 11:00 AM Extra fees may apply for late check-out.
In the rare event that a room or its contents are damaged due to extreme guest negligence, we reserve the right to assess a cleaning or replacement charge equal to the fee needed to resolve the damage.
At the time of reservation, you will be charged the full night rate for one night or 50% of the total nights’ stay for two or more days and special packages or events.
Method of Payment
American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Cash
A two-night minimum is required on weekends and a three-night minimum on major holiday weekends.
We sell one-day ($15) or two-day ($24) city of Savannah parking pass valid for any metered parking space in the historic area. We do have four complimentary parking spaces – first come, first serve.
Inn on West Liberty offers exceptional Savannah pet-friendly lodging. We will be able to accommodate 1 pet each under 25 pounds in the Pulaski Square Cottage and the Wright Square Room. If these rooms are not available, we will be happy to assist you to find the best and most convenient lodging for your pet during your stay.
A pet fee of $25 is due when you make your reservation. When your room is left unattended for long periods, your pet must be crated.
In the event your pet displays unacceptable behavior, which may include excessive noise, we reserve the right to require immediate removal. Damage Assessment – You will be billed for any damage caused by your pet or for any extraordinary cleaning necessary after your pet’s stay.
All rates are based on single or double occupancy per room night. Applicable taxes will be added. There is a $30 charge per additional person (including children), per room night. When you book directly with us, you will always find the best rate.
For the comfort and enjoyment of our guests, the Inn on West Liberty is smoke-free. Smoking is permitted in the courtyard only, not on the balconies. We ask that our guests be courteous when using outdoor areas.
The Inn on West Liberty warmly welcomes all guests. However, our historic Savannah landmark built in 1871 and awarded the Historic Preservation Award by the Historic Savannah Foundation is not wheelchair accessible. Removal of necessary physical barriers for accessibility is not readily achievable as such removal would threaten or destroy the historic significance of the property.
Features for those with limited mobility:
- The navigation of steps is required to enter the Inn.
- Once inside the Inn, there is an interior elevator guests may use for all five floors of the Inn.
- Portable/ Adjustable grab bars can be provided in our guest baths along with rubber safety mats.
- The Johnson Square, Orleans Square and Pulaski Square Cottage offer walk/step in showers with a small threshold.
- The remaining guest rooms offer tub/shower combinations.
- Due to the height of the beds in the Monterey Square, Madison Square, Orleans Square and Johnson Square guest rooms, step stools are available if needed.
- The Pulaski Square Cottage sits across the courtyard from the main property and requires the navigation of 18 steps to enter.
- Guests with service dogs may reserve any room without a pet fee.
- Emotional support dogs are welcomed in our Pulaski Square Cottage and Wright Square Room.
Physical barriers include:
- The navigation of steps is required to enter the Inn.
- Elevator or ramp access from the exterior to the interior of the inn is not available for those who require the use of a wheelchair or scooter.
- The historic structure includes narrow hallways and doorways which cannot accommodate the use of a wheelchair or scooter.
- All rooms offer Tub/shower combinations and/or step in showers
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at (912) 238-0806 so we can help you determine the best guest room to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
We work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described the features in our bed and breakfast and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our B&B meets their needs.
- We ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented.
- We guarantee that the specific rooms, once reserved, are held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make all rooms available through at least some of these services and they must provide these third-party services with information concerning the features of the hotel and rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the inn afforded to those without service animals.
We are committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at email@example.com or call us 24/7 at (912) 238-0806 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility issues, including issues accessing the website.