Historic charm meets modern elegance at the Inn on West Liberty. Our bed and breakfast provides comfortable and luxury Savannah lodging in the historic district. Choose your favorite guest room in our historic main house or make it a romantic retreat when you stay in our private cottage. Each guest will have luxury in-room amenities and a full gourmet breakfast each morning. Our Savannah bed and breakfast also features an elevator for ease of accessibility to our upper floors.
Experience Exceptional Savannah Lodging
Our Guest Rooms give you classic touches of history without sacrificing modern comfort. Each of these seven rooms features a king or queen bed and proximity to the inn amenities located on the first floor.
This spacious penthouse is perfect for a girl’s weekend, golf outing, or small family getaway with its wet bar and large seating area.
The Pulaski Square Cottage is one of our larger accommodations at 670 square feet and is situated across the courtyard from our main house.
Our pet-friendly cottage sits across the courtyard from the main property and features a king bed, full kitchen, washer & dryer, living room with a queen size sleeper sofa, a deep soaking tub and a separate walk-in shower.
|Wright Square||Two||King||Tub/Shower Combo||2nd Floor, Private Balcony, Fireplace, Pet-Friendly||Check Rates|
|Madison Square||Two||Queen||Tub/Shower Combo||2rd Floor, Decorative Fireplace, Writing Desk||Check Rates|
|Monterey Square||Two||King||Tub/Shower Combo||2nd Floor, Decorative Fireplace, Large Writing Desk||Check Rates|
|Lafayette Square||Two||Queen||Tub/Shower Combo||3rd Floor, Writing Desk, Private Covered Balcony||Check Rates|
|Johnson Square||Two||King||Walk-In Shower||3rd Floor, Decorative Fireplace, Writing Desk||Check Rates|
|Orleans Square||Two||King||Oversized Walk-In Shower||3rd Floor, Decorative Fireplace, Large Writing Desk||Check Rates|
|Oglethorpe Penthouse Suite||Three||King||Tub/Shower Combo||4th Floor, Queen Sofa Bed, Wet Bar||Check Rates|
|Pulaski Square Cottage||Three||King||Soaking Tub & Walk-In Shower||Pet-Friendly, Full Kitchen, Washer & Dryer, Living Room||Check Rates|
Featured Services at The Inn
- Full gourmet breakfast with a touch of southern flare
- Afternoon refreshments
- Evening social hour
- Coffee, sodas and bottled water available all-day
- Elevator service
- Garden courtyard
- Six complimentary parking spaces (1st come 1st serve)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Turn down service
- Valet dry cleaning & laundry service
- Morning newspaper – USA Today
Each accommodation at our luxury bed and breakfast in Savannah’s Historic District includes a private bath with deluxe towels & William Roam’s finest toiletries.
- Flat Screen TV’s
- Charging stations in every bedroom
- Superior mattresses and luxurious linens and pillows
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available upon request
- Iron/ironing board
- Cozy waffle robes
- Decorative fireplaces in Wright Square, Madison Square, Monterey Square, Johnson Square and Orleans Square
- Large closets in all rooms except Lafayette Square
- Lafayette Square features a wardrobe armoire
Children over 12 are welcome with accompanying adult. Children 12 and older may be subject to a $30 per additional person fee per room night.
Guests must cancel at least 14 days prior to check-in & 45 days prior to special events (RocknRoll Marathon, St. Patrick’s Day) and Holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine’s Day ) in order to receive a full refund less a $30 processing fee per room.
If you do not show for your stay or cancel less than 14 days (or 45 days for special events and holidays) prior to your arrival, your deposit will be retained. Cancellations less than 14/45 days will be charged the remaining balance due. We will attempt to resell your room. If we are successful in reselling your room we will either 1) refund you the number of days we are able to rebook equal to your reservation, or 2) issue you a room voucher for a future stay.
If we are unable to resell your room, you will be responsible for the full amount of the stay.
Refunds are not given for no-show reservations or early departures. If you check out early, the remaining nights are billed accordingly.
Third-party bookings are subject to the third party cancellation policies and fees. Any reservations made through third-party sites should be canceled or changed directly with the booking site (we will assist whenever possible).
We understand cancellations are sometimes beyond your control and unforeseen circumstances may prevent you from staying with us. For this reason, we strongly encourage you to consider travel insurance. Contact your local travel agent or research the web for more information (i.e., Travel Guard or InsureMyTrip).
Check-in is between 3:00 PM and 7:00 PM
Special arrangements may be made for early and late check-ins. For early arrivals, if your room is not ready, we will be happy to store your bags.
For arrivals after 7:00 PM, please call us so that we may provide you with our late arrival procedures
Check-out is at 11:00 AM Extra fees may apply for late check-out.
In the rare event that a room or its contents are damaged due to extreme guest negligence, we reserve the right to assess a cleaning or replacement charge equal to the fee needed to resolve the damage.
At the time of reservation, you will be charged the full night rate for one night or 50% of the total nights’ stay for two or more days and special packages or events.
Method of Payment
American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Cash
A two-night minimum is required on weekends and a three-night minimum on major holiday weekends.
We have six complimentary parking spaces – first come first serve. If no spaces are available, you may purchase at check-in a one-day ($15) or two-day ($24) city of Savannah parking pass valid for any metered parking space in the historic area.
We will be able to accommodate 1 pet each under 25 pounds in the Pulaski Square Cottage and the Wright Square Room. If these rooms are not available, we will be happy to assist you to find the best and most convenient lodging for your pet during your stay.
A pet fee of $25 is due when you make your reservation. When your room is left unattended for long periods, your pet must be crated.
In the event your pet displays unacceptable behavior, which may include excessive noise, we reserve the right to require immediate removal. Damage Assessment – You will be billed for any damage caused by your pet or for any extraordinary cleaning necessary after your pet’s stay.
All rates are based on single or double occupancy per room night. Applicable taxes will be added. There is a $30 charge per additional person (including children), per room night. When you book directly with us, you will always find the best rate.
For the comfort and enjoyment of our guests, the Inn on West Liberty is smoke-free. Smoking is permitted in the courtyard only, not on the balconies. We ask that our guests be courteous when using outdoor areas.
We work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described accessible features in our bed and breakfast and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our B&B meets their needs.
- We ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented.
- We guarantee that the specific accessible guest room, once reserved, is held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make accessible rooms available through at least some of these services and they must provide these third-party services with information concerning the accessible features of the hotel and the accessible rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the inn afforded to those without service animals.
- We have an elevator in the main house guests may use for all five floors of the Inn. The exterior access to the elevator however, is not accessible to the elevator by wheelchair or scooter due to stairway navigation and narrow hallways.
- All interior common doorways on the main floor, except the common area powder room are wheelchair accessible.
- Our accessible guest rooms baths offer shower handles and rubber safety mats in the showers.
- All guest room entry doors in the main house are wheelchair friendly.
- Guests with service dogs may reserve any room without a pet fee.
- The Johnson Square Room and The Pulaski Cottage are our only guest accommodations that do not offer accessible features.
- Luggage assistance is available for all guests.
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at (912) 238-0806 so we can help you determine the best guest room to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
The Inn on West Liberty is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at email@example.com or call us 24/7 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility issues, including issues accessing the website.