Take a weekend getaway from Atlanta and enjoy safe and comfortable accommodations. A staycation at The Inn on West Liberty is the perfect way to get away with minimal travel and maximum fun! Enjoy the sights and sounds of Savannah and see everything the city has to offer.
Explore the City in Style
A wide variety of activities and things to do greet intrepid explorers of the city. For those with a heart to explore, we highly recommend both the Old Town Trolley Tour and a walking tour from Genteel and Bard. Old Town Trolley is a relaxing and fun way to see the city with unlimited hop on and off privileges at 15 stops throughout Savannah! Head out on foot for a walking tour and experience the rich history of the city with an expert guide. Visit one of our beautiful beaches on Tybee Island and lounge the day away on the sandy shores. With so much to see and do, you are bound to find something to love during a weekend trip from Atlanta!
Shop ‘Til Ya Drop
Go on a shopping spree in Savannah at some of the best spots in the city! While there are plenty of other great stores, we have put together some of our favorites for you to check out!
- One Fish Two Fish: A local landmark with premium decor and a distinct aesthetic, we highly recommend a visit if you are in the area!
- Madame Chrysanthemum: Support a local business and browse the beautiful arrangements of flowers as well as fine art and jewelry.
- Custard Boutique: Browse local-made jewelry and clothing in unique, eye-catching designs like their wearable art dresses!
- PW Short General Store: Your one-stop shop for kitchen supplies and cooking accessories with vintage style and quality gifts.
- Lily Pulitzer: Fun and laid-back clothing with an emphasis on bright colors and floral patterns.
- Mamie Ruth: 70’s style meets modern sensibilities with cute retro clothing, quirky gifts, and plenty of soul!
- Stachel: Premium handbags and leather goods made right here in Savannah! Find your newest purse or check out their other fine goods all while shopping locally.
Savor Local Cuisine
Nothing defines Savannah’s culture quite like the cuisine. Delicious dishes of all types and flavors are spread throughout the city at some of the best bars and restaurants. If you are looking for the perfect date night out, we have a few recommendations for a great time!
- Alligator Soul features southern-inspired dishes in an upscale downtown setting. They make their food with organic, fresh ingredients and a stylized touch that makes them ideal for a classy downtown date!
- True to its name, the Olde Pink House is colored a delightful rosy pink and has some of the best cuisine the area has to offer! Serving both lunch and dinner in their iconic location, it is a local landmark not to be missed! Grab a drink at Arches Bar and take in the scenery of a bygone era.
- Bring the taste of Savannah with you on your stay when you book with the Simply Savannah Basket! Enjoy a selection of local goodies in your room when you arrive, along with keepsake mugs, a $40 dinner gift certificate, and trolley tickets. Taste your way through the best weekend getaway from Atlanta!
Unwind in Romantic Accommodations
Make your staycation a relaxing one when you book a stay at The Inn on West Liberty! An easy weekend getaway from Atlanta, you can explore the sights and sounds of the city without needing to travel far. Historic and romantic rooms with quality accommodations like king and queen beds, walk-in showers, and a private cottage with a full kitchen and living room for more room and longer stays. Book today and let the worries of life slip away with a safe and comfortable getaway at our Savannah, GA bed and breakfast. We hope to see you soon!Book Now