Celebrate Christmas in Savannah! Spend the holidays in beautiful Georgia and experience a wide variety of holiday-themed activities. Pack your jacket and make unforgettable memories at The Inn at West Liberty, with all the amenities you need for a fantastic stay. Read on for our holiday guide to Savannah, so you can spend less time planning and more time having fun!
Enjoy Nostalgic Holiday Activities
There is so much to do here for the holidays and we have picked out some of the best activities to make a priority for your visit.
- Skatefest at the Savannah Civic Center is a holiday tradition, an ice skaters paradise that is perfect for getting in the Christmas spirit!
- For seeing more of the city, the Old Town Trolley’s Holiday Sights Tour is an ideal way to spend the day. It includes stops at the Davenport House Museum and the Massie Heritage Inn. Ride in style with a Christmas-themed tour and experience Christmas in Savannah as you have never seen before!
- Catch the Boat Parade of Lights at the harbor and watch 40 boats decked out in holiday cheer float by, plus fireworks at the end of the night!
- Did you get your tickets for Savannah’s Holiday Tour of Homes and Inns this year? Take a festive tour of the beautiful, historic architecture that Savannah is known for and revel in the magic of the season. But beware, it sells out early!
- Visit the Davenport House Museum for their Holiday Evening Tours by Candlelight, a Federal-style open house with refreshments, music, interpreters, and historic presentations – all by candlelight!
- Take in “A Christmas Tradition” at The Historic Savannah Theatre, a 2-hour production that will get you in the holiday spirit in no time!
- Luckily for you, the festivities in Savannah don’t stop after Christmas! Ring in a new year with us at City Market New Year’s Eve. Enjoy live outdoor music, wining, dining, and shopping while we anticipate a fresh start together.
Bring Your Holiday Shopping List
Bring your shopping list with you and explore beautiful boutiques with unique gifts. You are bound to find the perfect item for that special someone while holiday shopping in Savannah!
- Some of our favorite shops include One Fish Two Fish, Madame Chrysanthemum, Custard Boutique, PW Short General Store, Lilly Pulitzer, Mamie Ruth, and Satchel. All are excellent choices for holiday shopping and sell a wide variety of goods, some that you can only find here in Savannah!
- Get around town and to your shopping destinations in style with a charming trolley ride! Ask us about tickets when you arrive and we’ll set you up.
Plenty of Food & Merriment
Celebrate with food and friends during Christmas time in Savannah! We are happy to recommend some delicious destinations for those searching for a great night out.
- For those craving southern-style cuisines, Alligator Soul is the place to be! Perfect for a date night or special occasion, their food is consistently excellent and is a must-see dinner destination! Make sure to check out their “Wild and Adventurous” menu, with a rotating selection of exotic meats like Elk and Ostrich!
- Seeking an intimate atmosphere for a festive date night with your other half? Opt for Noble Fare and enjoy delicious French cuisine right in our neighborhood.
Your Home (Away from Home) for the Holidays
For a memorable Christmas getaway in Savannah, The Inn at West Liberty is ready to serve! Our Savannah bed and breakfast has all the amenities you need for a great holiday stay. From our popular happy hour to our delectable Southern-style breakfast alternating between sweet and savory entrées, you will be well-fed and merry this holiday season! Are relatives coming into town? Book at The Inn at West Liberty today and get everyone in the family set up for a fun-filled Christmas in Savannah, Georgia. We hope to see you soon!Book Now