Celebrate Christmas in Savannah! Spend the holidays in beautiful Georgia and experience a wide variety of holiday-themed activities. Pack your jacket and make unforgettable memories at The Inn at West Liberty with all the amenities you need for a fantastic stay. Read on for our guide to holidays in Savannah, GA so you can spend less time planning and more time having fun!
Enjoy Nostalgic Holiday Activities
There is so much to do here for the holidays and we have picked out some of the best ones to make a priority for your visit.
- Skatefest at the Savannah Civic Center is a holiday tradition, an ice skaters paradise that is perfect for getting in the Christmas spirit!
- December Nights & Holiday Lights is back! Head to the Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens and grab your ticket to a beautiful drive-thru light show!
- For seeing more of the city, the Old Town Trolley’s Holiday Sights Tour is an ideal way to spend the day. It includes stops at the Davenport House Museum and the Massie Heritage Inn. Ride in style with a Christmas-themed tour and experience Christmas in Savannah as you have never seen before!
Bring Your Holiday Shopping List!
Bring your shopping list with you and explore beautiful boutiques with unique gifts. You are bound to find the perfect item for that special someone while holiday shopping in Savannah!
- Some of our favorite shops include One Fish Two Fish, Madame Chrysanthemum, Custard Boutique, PW Short General Store, Lilly Pulitzer, Mamie Ruth, and Satchel. All are excellent choices for holiday shopping and sell a wide variety of goods, some that you can only find here in Savannah!
- Make your holiday getaway extra special when you book two or more nights! Enjoy 10% off Old Town Trolley tickets so you can get to your favorite shopping destinations in style!
Plenty of Food & Merriment
Celebrate with food and friends during Christmas time in Savannah! We are happy to recommend some delicious destinations for those searching for a great night out.
- The Olde Pink House is a longstanding Savannah landmark and a local favorite. It is an absolute must-see for first-time visitors and has a stellar atmosphere with fantastic food. We highly recommended making reservations in advance as it is quite a popular destination, especially on weekends!
- For those craving southern-style cuisines, Alligator Soul is the place to be! Perfect for a date night or special occasion, their food is consistently excellent and is a must-see dinner destination! Make sure to check out their “Wild and Adventurous” menu, with a rotating selection of exotic meats like Elk and Ostrich!
For a memorable Christmas getaway in Savannah, The Inn at West Liberty is ready to serve! We have all the amenities you need for a great holiday stay. Have our fresh breakfast delivered to your room or eat in the main dining hall with private and socially-distanced tables. Relatives coming into town? Book at The Inn at West Liberty today and get everyone in the family set up for a fun-filled Christmas in Savannah, Georgia. We hope to see you soon!Book Now